fogpog

fogpog (http://www.fogpog.com/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (http://www.fogpog.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   fogpog Changes! (http://www.fogpog.com/showthread.php?t=1365)

scuba Apr 15th 2007 3:39 pm

fogpog Changes!

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys. I've been working on some changes to fogpog here which I hope you will enjoy. Along with the cosmetic changes you see, I have added some new features for you guys to take advantage of. Here is a list of them:
  • The Standings - These are located on the lefthand side of every page and show how the Cubbies stack up within their division.
  • The fogpog Store - fogpog has teamed up with Cafepress.com to bring you an array of merchandise you can purchase that has the fogpog logo affixed to each product! You can check out the fogpog store by clicking "FP Store" in the navigation bar above. Show your support of fogpog and the Cubs!
  • Calendar Enhancements - Now when you visit the calendar, the results of games will be posted for each day. Also, the current day will be highlighted in yellow to make it easier for you to see the game for that day, and the current day's game will be shown under the "Today's Events" section on fogpog's home page.
  • RSS Feeds - RSS feeds are free content feeds you subscribe to that allow you to stay updated on the new discussions that take place on fogpog. You can either subscribe to content on fogpog as a whole, or choose which forums you would like to stay updated on. If you would like to subscribe to a specific forum, simply click the feed icon located within any forum of fogpog. A screenshot of where to find the icon is given below:
Attachment 16
To use RSS feeds, you will need a news reader or aggregator that displays RSS content feeds from fogpog. There are many different ones out there (many free of charge) and some internet browsers have added this capability, making it even easier for you to use. fogpog offers 3 different feeds for you to choose from and these are located on the lefthand side of every page. For more help and information regarding RSS feeds, click here.
I hope you guys find the new features useful and also hope you enjoy the new look of the site. Let me know what you think. :)

Sheffield_&_Waveland Apr 15th 2007 3:48 pm

Great additions to the site!! Thanks Scuba for all the upgrades and all the hard work you put into this wonderful site.

Ivy Killa Apr 15th 2007 4:08 pm

Nice work, i see your always looking for ways to improve fopgog. I must say though i will miss the blue

HOLYCOW!25 Apr 15th 2007 4:22 pm

Yea the site now looks pretty much awesome. Nice work.

WrigleyFielder Apr 15th 2007 4:23 pm

This site is getting more delicious everyday

CubsFan23 Apr 15th 2007 5:44 pm

This site is continuing to blow the ither Cubs sites away!

cubbie_kern Apr 15th 2007 7:38 pm

nice!

diehardnorthsider Apr 15th 2007 7:45 pm

Looks awesome!!!

ryno4ever Apr 15th 2007 8:47 pm

Very nice, Scuba....and yet, still easier to navigate around it more than other message boards! I like the colors...and love the idea of the store! I'm gonna check it out!

CUBScrazy22 Apr 16th 2007 9:21 pm

Thanks scuba! I love the standings, store, and the new "staying true to cubbie blue" motto! :D