fogpog

fogpog (http://www.fogpog.com/index.php)
-   The Bleachers (http://www.fogpog.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Crosstown Classic Notes (http://www.fogpog.com/showthread.php?t=4158)

InfinitePulse Jun 21st 2008 4:23 pm

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that my opinion wasn't allowed. I'll just crawl back into the hole I came from...:rolleyes:

Oh, wait... it must be against the rules of the message board world to have a different view on things... my mistake...:rolleyes:

Wait, maybe I am confused... why don't you explain it to me?:confused:

Stop hating an attacking... who exactly am I hating or attacking? Considering what you've highlighted in bold doesn't actually show any direction or mention to any person in particular... what is it that you're trying to show me? I'm confused, remember?

Think about it... YOU are the one who's "hating and attacking"
Quote:

Morgan's an idiot and jackass
I am so confused right now....:rolleyes:

SkullKey Jun 21st 2008 5:08 pm

" ...I am so confused right now..."

Indeed you are.

We dislike certain jackasses out there who have expressed their dislike of the Cubs. We don't like that. You attack Cub fans for expressing their opinions. It's straight-forward.

Morgan is "an idiot and a jackass". Do you like him?

InfinitePulse Jun 21st 2008 9:33 pm

Who, exactly, did I attack?

This is what I said:
Quote:

I will never understand for the life of me why people complain about announcers as if they have some bearing on the outcome of the game...

It's announcers. Two guys in a booth who talk about whatever sport they're covering.

Oh, this guy's anti (insert team here)... who cares?? I'm pretty sure that the players aren't biting their nails worrying about what so and so said about them during the broadcast...

The thing I hate about sports fans is that they find every little thing to bitch about...why don't we go back to Fontenot's hair...
I don't mention any names. I don't mention any posters.

I didn't even use the words "Cubs Fans".

If you feel offended by what I said, then maybe you take exception to it. That means you feel as if it pertains to you...

If someone said to me, "IP, you are a female with light hair" I wouldn't be offended, because it's not true. It doesn't apply to me... my comments weren't directed in any general direction, they were just comments. If you feel as if you apply to you... well, I can't do anything about that.

Think about it. Stop jumping down my throat because I don't think it's necessary to bash announcers as if this will help my team in any way, shape, or form. This is my opinion. I never told you that your opinion wasn't allowed. I never told you not to complain.

It is MY opinion that it's useless and takes away from the enjoyment of the game.

I feel the same way about the Ozzie bashing... instead of enjoying two action packed wins for the Cubs, I've seen nothing but COMPLAINTS about what the other team's guys have said... In my opinion, that is a dumb thing to do. THINK ABOUT IT. Why allow the other team to take away your joy? Celebrate your team, and don't focus on negativity brought on by the comments of players and managers of other teams.

This is my opinion. I apologize in advance if anyone took exception or offense to that.