fogpog

fogpog (http://www.fogpog.com/index.php)
-   Rival Central (http://www.fogpog.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   OMG Brewers forum thinks there gonna win the division (http://www.fogpog.com/showthread.php?t=371)

NeifiPerezMVP2007 Dec 6th 2006 7:54 pm

OMG Brewers forum thinks there gonna win the division

You guys gotta see this!! Its nothing short of funny!!!

http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/mb/messa...=18053.1&ctx=0

Webgem Dec 6th 2006 8:02 pm

And I thought there were some mindless people on the cubs board....lol

NeifiPerezMVP2007 Dec 6th 2006 8:06 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Webgem (Post 3221)
And I thought there were some mindless people on the cubs board....lol

Yeah and there making fun of lilly!!! Well I guess there gonna bet the farm on sheets (Prior has had way more success in 03 than Sheets whole career!!!). And Ned Yost is a really really bad manager IMO.

HOLYCOW!25 Dec 6th 2006 8:08 pm

I like the guys prediction for our rotation with "Chris Marmol" in the 4 spot. Correct me if I'm wrong, but do we even have a Chris Marmol? Oh wait, he must of meant Carlos Marmol!:eek: (I'm being sarcastic if you can't tell)

NeifiPerezMVP2007 Dec 6th 2006 8:14 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOLYCOW!25 (Post 3224)
I like the guys prediction for our rotation with "Chris Marmol" in the 4 spot. Correct me if I'm wrong, but do we even have a Chris Marmol? Oh wait, he must of meant Carlos Marmol!:eek: (I'm being sarcastic if you can't tell)

YEAH NO KIDDING!!!!!

Webgem Dec 6th 2006 8:19 pm

5. Cubs 72-90 (Always look good on paper, but never do anything)

I like this one....and what have the Brewers the last 15 years lol

Yaow Dec 6th 2006 8:21 pm

Is it a crime to try to have a positive outlook on the season??

Its no fun admiting defeat before the season starts. The brewers have a talented team. But just not enough to make a difference.

Just look at the Reds. Last year I thought they were gonna be garbage and look at what they did. Or the Tigers. It doesnt hurt to have hope.

Plus it seems that they really hate us over there.

NeifiPerezMVP2007 Dec 6th 2006 8:46 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaow (Post 3228)
Is it a crime to try to have a positive outlook on the season??

Its no fun admiting defeat before the season starts. The brewers have a talented team. But just not enough to make a difference.

Just look at the Reds. Last year I thought they were gonna be garbage and look at what they did. Or the Tigers. It doesnt hurt to have hope.

Plus it seems that they really hate us over there.

Yeah we know. But if they bash us for hope (lots more hope) then we should be able to point them out.:D

Brutus T Manstrength Dec 6th 2006 9:25 pm

hahahah... 72-90! hahahah.. right. if the brew crew wins more than 75 games, I'll be impressed. I agree... it's not fun admiting defeat before the season ends. but then to try and guess the win totals of the other teams in the division, and say crazy things.. like 72-90 for example..

blkbltcubs Dec 6th 2006 9:44 pm

well, this is my first post on fogpog, so ill just say hi to everybody now. HI!! lol. anyways, as a cubs fan currently living in brewers territory, i get a lot of crap all year. i just had to respond to this because its just stupid. i wont deny that ben sheets is a good pitcher when healthy, and i wont deny that prince fielder will one day be a great player. however, brewers fans thinking they will win the world series next year is preposterous, for lack of a better word. they havent made any moves that would lean towards them even getting close. id say they are a VERY long shot for the wildcard. and i have no clue where he got the idea that the rays (61-101) would be in the world series against the brewers. anyways, living in brewers territory, i can be happy about two things. one: there are more cubs fans at miller park than brewers fans. two: i love being able to tell brewers fans about where soriano will be playing in 2007 :) anyways, long first post, but thats what i think.