fogpog

fogpog (http://www.fogpog.com/index.php)
-   The Bleachers (http://www.fogpog.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Quade??? (http://www.fogpog.com/showthread.php?t=6266)

LeeEila's/rant Apr 10th 2011 9:28 am

Rumors around Chicago have it as Hendry being pissed at Quade over the Silva firing and is flaming about having Cashner as a starter.

LeeEila's/rant Apr 11th 2011 2:13 pm

The one time the cubs tried stealing a base it was the wrong time.

Awful sloppy team here

Bockstock Apr 11th 2011 2:48 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeEila's/rant (Post 79528)
Rumors around Chicago have it as Hendry being pissed at Quade over the Silva firing and is flaming about having Cashner as a starter.

do yourself a favor and not listen to 99% of the meathead Chicago sports media

Banks Apr 11th 2011 2:55 pm

I may worry about the Cubs offense...

I may worry about their defense...

But I won't have to worry about the Cubs clubhouse...not with Kerry Wood, Carlos Pena and Marlon Byrd, on the Cubs.

LeeEila's/rant Apr 17th 2011 8:28 am

I am fed up with Quade blowing smoke up my ass ! He is such a tool for Hendry . Z walks off the mound before he gets to it and Quade says it was his fault for not getting to the mound fast enough. He is showing a pattern of sucking up to the vets and only hold the kids to high standards !

Every time I hear Bob Brenly interveiwed , I am convince Hendry made the wrong hire again.

Banks Apr 17th 2011 9:49 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeEila's/rant (Post 79552)
I am fed up with Quade blowing smoke up my ass ! He is such a tool for Hendry . Z walks off the mound before he gets to it and Quade says it was his fault for not getting to the mound fast enough. He is showing a pattern of sucking up to the vets and only hold the kids to high standards !

Every time I hear Bob Brenly interveiwed , I am convince Hendry made the wrong hire again.

It's called DEALING WITH IT IN THE CLUBHOUSE. Why would Quade want to create a problem through the media? It was a smart move, and it's no longer an issue.

There is a reason Bob Brenly can't get a job as a manager, in baseball!

Banks Apr 21st 2011 1:03 pm

Marlon Byrd is NOT a 3-hitter!

Marcos Mateo should NOT be put in, in big spots!

James Russell is NOT a starter!

Move Soriano UP in the order!

LeeEila's/rant Jun 21st 2011 12:15 pm

The Quademan should have made the DeWitt blowers happy and mad in the same game .

He started off right for DeWitties , getting that great situational hitting bat in the third hole !! He even let him hit in the eighth against a good lefty pitcher , then pulled him for a defencive replacement who happens to be right handed after his at bat .

How dare him replace the Great Bearded One for DEFENCE !!!!!!!

LeeEila's/rant Jun 23rd 2011 7:40 am

Got pants again . 8th inning should have pulled Hill for Soto , fly ball would have scored or at least turn Hill around and lay down a bunt.

I am not even going to go off on Bucket - Footed DeWitt

Banks Jun 23rd 2011 7:33 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeEila's/rant (Post 79820)
The Quademan should have made the DeWitt blowers happy and mad in the same game .

You do realize that nobody, not a single Cubs fan, blpws Blake DeWitt, right? Of course you don't! You are the only person who obsesses over him...or talks about him period!

But, you do blow the hell outts Koyie Hill..because YOU talked about him ALL THE TIME. Even, and get this, suggesting that he START AT 3B, SO THAT THE CUBS GET HIS BAT, that huge bat, IN THE LINEUP EVERYDAY!

GENIUS!