fogpog

fogpog (http://www.fogpog.com/index.php)
-   NBA Basketball (http://www.fogpog.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Chris Duhon (http://www.fogpog.com/showthread.php?t=4294)

Cubbies10 Jul 3rd 2008 9:45 am

Chris Duhon

Hey Bulls fans, just wondered what you could tell me about Chris Duhon. The Knicks made a offer to him yesterday and he might sign for us today and i know very little about him.......

SKIPPER 11 Jul 4th 2008 2:42 pm

Im not a Bulls fan, but do watch the NBA. Duhon is a good backup point guard. On a really good team he could probably start. He brings energy and great defense. Offensively he is a good ball handler and a decent midrange shooter. He can definately help a team. When I say backup - I dont mean a guy that will play 15 minutes a game- he should be a 20-25 minute guy.

Cubbies10 Jul 4th 2008 3:18 pm

I think we are going to bring him in and let him compete with Marbury for the starting PG job. Heard that he is a good ball handler and his assists to turnover ratio is 4:1 so that shows that. I have heard that sometimes he can be a awfull shooter, going cold for long stretches.

He is waiting on Orlando to see if they will offer him a bigger deal. We are only offering new players 2 year deals as we want to be under the cap when 2010 hits to go after LeBron or Wade.

Cubbies10 Jul 4th 2008 4:07 pm

Its official, he has just agreed to join the Knicks. 2 Year deal.

TRIPLE PLAY Jul 10th 2008 2:17 am

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya....His attitude,attendance,work ethic etc.have really taken a selfish turn as of late, Good riddance Chris we hardly knew you,all because of you. N.Y.? kidding me? Good luck,say hi to Curry & that skinny s.o.b. we let go,can't remember his name right now!

Cubbies10 Jul 10th 2008 2:48 am

I think he has potential, the one thing that is worrying me is all this talk of him loving to party and stay out late, coming to a city like NY thats going to be very worrying.

InfinitePulse Jul 10th 2008 10:20 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRIPLE PLAY (Post 57728)
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya....His attitude,attendance,work ethic etc.have really taken a selfish turn as of late, Good riddance Chris we hardly knew you,all because of you. N.Y.? kidding me? Good luck,say hi to Curry & that skinny s.o.b. we let go,can't remember his name right now!

I liked Duhon, he worked hard when he was on the floor. You're talking about Jamal Crawford, and he was one of the only guys who actually drove to the basket...

InfinitePulse Jul 10th 2008 10:21 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cubbies10 (Post 57730)
I think he has potential, the one thing that is worrying me is all this talk of him loving to party and stay out late, coming to a city like NY thats going to be very worrying.

He is definitely a party guy... I've seen him out at a few clubs/bars...