fogpog Feeds
Subscribe
RSS 2.0
RSS 1.0
Java
Add to My Yahoo!
Link To Us:
fogpog.com - Staying True To Cubbie Blue

Welcome to fogpog, the best place to talk about all things related to Chicago Cubs baseball. To gain full access to fogpog you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in our forums and browse from over 75,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other Cubs fans from around the world.
  • Create your own custom profile filled with many different features.
  • Gain access to our free arcade providing an assortment of fun and challenging games.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the fogpog Staff.

Go Back   fogpog > FP's Sports Pub > NFL Football
CUBS Tickets Gallery Arcade FP Store Donate
View Poll Results: Where will Favre land?
Tampa 1 10.00%
jets 3 30.00%
Minnessota 0 0%
holding a clipboard backing up Rodgers 0 0%
Starting for the Pack by Week 4 2 20.00%
Other 2 20.00%
Retired 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:37 am
All-Star

My Mood:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DzZY...eature=related

Return game, is a beautifull thing
Old Aug 15th 2008, 7:33 am
Rookie

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardnorthsider View Post
I second that. How many times has he pulled this crap anyways.
This is why the Packers told him to make up his mind. For the last 3 years the great Brett never wanted to show up in the off season and participate in team training. And when he did show up he is the center of attention. Not to mention the fact that early in his carreer he played very well in the extreme cold. Last year in the Bear game and the NFC Championship game his body language told you "I don't want to even be out here on the field". If he wants to have attention New York is the place to be. As soon as he starts pulling some of the same crap they will tear him apart "He isn't playing in the village of Green Bay anymore". Yes, the Packers have made the play-offs but in the past 10 years that was about as far as they got. Do you want a player that thinks he is the GM too. This guy wanted to decide who the head coach is going to be? That is just insane, When the packers got rid of Mike Sherman then Favre wanted them to hire Steve Mariuchi. His old QB coach had a wonderfull winning percentage of <.380 for his career winning percentage as a head coach. This yahoo has yet to learn that there is no "I" in the word "TEAM.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 1:14 pm
All-Star

My Mood:
I couldn't agree more with you ^^^^^^^^^ when he was in Green Bay. First and foremost in sports I'm a Jets fan so i watch training camp closely, watch videos ready everything and anything that has been said. I had heard that he didn't even change in the same area in Green Bay, well there is none of that in NY, if you aint a team player then you will be ran out of there with your tail between your legs. Every indication is that he is playing as a team member here, he changes with the team, he runs penalty laps when he makes mistakes like the rest of the team, and he has team meetings like the rest of the team. Staying in one place you feel like you become more important than you are, the best thing that GB and Favre could of done was part ways. They have done that and now Favre has to prove himself all over again, to the players, to the fans, to Woody the owner, Mike the GM and Eric the manager, expect to see a far less selfish player this season than you have seen.