fogpog Feeds
Subscribe
RSS 2.0
RSS 1.0
Java
Add to My Yahoo!
Link To Us:
fogpog.com - Staying True To Cubbie Blue

Welcome to fogpog, the best place to talk about all things related to Chicago Cubs baseball. To gain full access to fogpog you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in our forums and browse from over 75,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other Cubs fans from around the world.
  • Create your own custom profile filled with many different features.
  • Gain access to our free arcade providing an assortment of fun and challenging games.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the fogpog Staff.

Go Back   fogpog > Everything Else > The Ticket Booth
CUBS Tickets Gallery Arcade FP Store Donate

Old Dec 22nd 2006, 6:52 am
Rookie

My Mood:

Tickets

Hey, everyone. I have tickets available for a few Cubs games at Wrigley this summer. If any of you are interested send me a PM and I'll give you the dates and details. These tickets are being offered for FACE VALUE. All of the games are evening and weekend. First come, first served.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 12:21 pm
All-Star

My Mood:
Send a message via AIM to Brutus T Manstrength
How much is face value? got any dates?
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 4:03 pm
Rookie

My Mood:

PM Sent....
Old Dec 26th 2006, 6:51 am
Rookie

My Mood:

Just an FYI.......

4/14 is no longer available.
Old Dec 26th 2006, 10:11 am
MVP

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bczar View Post
Hey, everyone. I have tickets available for a few Cubs games at Wrigley this summer. If any of you are interested send me a PM and I'll give you the dates and details. These tickets are being offered for FACE VALUE. All of the games are evening and weekend. First come, first served.
So, how long do we have to request tix? I only get to make it up to Chicago for about one game a year and since I got totally burned by the Cubs last year, I making them prove to me that they are worthy of my money from now on. Basically, I got tickets last year and it was for the game that they were beat 16-3 by the Brewers. I spent $150 on four bleacher seats and it was easily the worst game I have ever been to in my whole entire life and I have seen some bad ones. I have vowed to not spend anymore money on them (no tickets, no merchandise, no nothing) until I am convinced they are worth it. Most likely it will take the playoffs for me to spend my money on them again, but we'll just have to see. I will still root for them and wear the Cubs gear I have and still be a fan, but I have vowed to spend no more until that time to be determined. Hell, I wouldn't even let anyone buy me Cubs stuff for Christmas or my upcoming birthday. Hopefully, I will be able to discontinue my Cubs spending freeze this year around September, but will hold out until necessary.
Old Dec 26th 2006, 12:52 pm
Rookie

My Mood:

Unfortunately, if you're holding out on buying tickets until September, my offer will probably not do you any good. I am offering tickets to a few of the games I'll have and have no worries about getting rid of them for face value. Like I said, it's first come first served. There's a possibility I may offer some later in the season, but everything I am offering now will be gone by Jan 15th. Thanks for the interest.
Old Dec 26th 2006, 1:02 pm
MVP

My Mood:

Yeah, I figured. I bought tickets off that ticket broker of the Cubs a couple of years ago and the tickets were a little pricey, but really good seats and worth it to the point that it was a one-time thing. If I were to buy tickets off there all the time, I would feel like I am getting screwed....
Old Dec 26th 2006, 1:25 pm
Rookie

My Mood:

If you only come into town once a year and don't like to "shop around" scalpers in the Wrigleyville area prior to a game than brokers aren't too bad. There's a chance later in the season, I may put up a few more games for face. Right now everything except the games I am offering here, are spoken for already. I just wanted to give some peeps a chance to get some tickets for face since they go fast, ticketmaster gauges, and the VWR sucks.
Old Dec 26th 2006, 2:52 pm

My Mood:

Smile

I'm very interested in your ticket proposal...I made another thread about it so go check it out, Thanks ALOT.

GO CUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 28th 2006, 1:12 am

My Mood:
Send a message via Yahoo to ryno4ever
Quote:
Originally Posted by roenick99 View Post
I got totally burned by the Cubs last year, I making them prove to me that they are worthy of my money from now on.
I'm glad I am not the only one who thought that. I went to two games within a week of each other last year... one the Marlins, one the Pirates, both were Angel Guzman starts...UGH.... both were blowouts... and both were a complete waste of my time and money. I, too, vowed not to spend any more money on them until they prove to me that they are worth the money I spend. I do have to admit, they seem to be trying this year... so I may go to a game or two. I'll wait until Spring Training has started to see...
Sponsored Links