Took a few notes for anyone who missed the interview
* Doesn't worry about the weather having a effect on aggravating any players injury's like Soriano's legs or Kerry Wood
* Would of liked to aquire the player (Roberts), would of improved the ball club. Wasn't like we were going after 5 2nd baseman, we have a good player in DeRosa there.
* Bullpen has really come together
* Happy with the pickup of Johnson, just fell into our laps.
* Had a solid minor league system last season
* Top of the order is going to have a question mark, but with 2 days to go until opening day, the player is still with his team (Roberts, O's) and can't blame them for wanting to keep one of there best players.
* Doesn't bother him that people are slating him for not getting the deal done, neither did it bother him that people said he shouldn't get Roberts after Mitchell report.
* Top of the order will work it self out, if what they have during the season doesn't work wont hesitate to go out and get something new.
* Nobody knows for sure if Murton will make the team, anything can happen before opening day, injuries etc.
* Wont give Matt Murton away
* Will try and find a deal for him for some decent prospects or someone who can help the team now.
* Wouldn't mind keeping him in case of injury.