fogpog.com - Staying True To Cubbie Blue
 
Chicago Cubs
Schedule
Standings
Player Stats
Roster
Depth Chart
Wrigley Field
History
2013 Standings
National League Central
TEAM W L PCT GB
St. Louis 97 65 .599 -
Pittsburgh 94 68 .580 3.0
Cincinnati 90 72 .556 7.0
Milwaukee 74 88 .457 23.0
CUBS 66 96 .407 31.0
- End of Regular Season -
Recommended Sites
Media Friends:
AskMen.com
CBS SportsLine
Chicago Bears
Chicago Bulls
Chicago Cubs
ESPN
FOX Sports
Maxim
MLB.com
Sports Illustrated
Stuff
Site Friends:
1060 West
Chicago Cubs Blog
CNLBCB
Ivy Chat
Len & Bob's Blog
MLB Rumors
fogpog Feeds
Subscribe
RSS 2.0
RSS 1.0
Java
Add to My Yahoo!
Link To Us:
fogpog.com - Staying True To Cubbie Blue

Welcome to fogpog, the best place to talk about all things related to Chicago Cubs baseball. To gain full access to fogpog you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in our forums and browse from over 75,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other Cubs fans from around the world.
  • Create your own custom profile filled with many different features.
  • Gain access to our free arcade providing an assortment of fun and challenging games.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the fogpog Staff.

Go Back   fogpog > Cubs Baseball > The Bleachers
CUBS Tickets Gallery Arcade FP Store Donate
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 3:59 pm
Nolan Sanders Nolan Sanders is offline
Minor Leaguer
 
My Mood:

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 53
What Exactly Did Steve Stone Say?

I missed it. please don't over exagerrate or bias your comment but would did he say?
__________________
www.mlb-rumors.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 4:15 pm
Waveland007's Avatar
Waveland007 Waveland007 is offline
Veteran
 
My Mood:
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 330
Send a message via AIM to Waveland007 Send a message via Yahoo to Waveland007
Basically he was making fun of the amount of years Soriano got and he said to the guys on the score " We all know Alfonso's 36 anyway and will be 50 when his deal expires". He said he hopes he can age like Julio Franco does, I don't think it's the latest comments that have people pi$$ed. It's the fact that ever since he left the Cubs he bashes or is a smart-a$$ about every move we make and 670 the score is nothing but a white sox haven and cub bashing channel and since he signed on to be there baseball insider he pretty much helps on the Cub bashing to fit in there.
__________________
SORIANO IS YOUR DADDY
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 4:40 pm
NeifiPerezMVP2007's Avatar
NeifiPerezMVP2007 NeifiPerezMVP2007 is offline
MVP
 
My Mood:

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waveland007 View Post
Basically he was making fun of the amount of years Soriano got and he said to the guys on the score " We all know Alfonso's 36 anyway and will be 50 when his deal expires". He said he hopes he can age like Julio Franco does, I don't think it's the latest comments that have people pi$$ed. It's the fact that ever since he left the Cubs he bashes or is a smart-a$$ about every move we make and 670 the score is nothing but a white sox haven and cub bashing channel and since he signed on to be there baseball insider he pretty much helps on the Cub bashing to fit in there.
could not have said it any better. 100% right.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 4:42 pm
NeifiPerezMVP2007's Avatar
NeifiPerezMVP2007 NeifiPerezMVP2007 is offline
MVP
 
My Mood:

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,029
Oh heres where you can hear all his interviews on 670. If it happens to not work let me know

http://www.670thescore.com/audibles/...rsonly_1.shtml
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 4:44 pm
Webgem's Avatar
Webgem Webgem is offline
MVP
 
My Mood:

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,069
Send a message via AIM to Webgem Send a message via MSN to Webgem
Stone tries to act like the two tools Boers and Bernstein.
__________________
CUBS IN '07
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 9:45 am
LeeEila's/rant's Avatar
LeeEila's/rant LeeEila's/rant is offline
Hall Of Famer
 
My Mood:

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Metamora
Posts: 2,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webgem View Post
Stone tries to act like the two tools Boers and Bernstein.
HATE THEM !!!

They are the most ant-christian people ever !! If you took what they say about christians and replaced it with Jew , they would be off the air in seconds .
__________________
Christian Morgenstern : And thus , in his considered view ; What did not suit - could not be true
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 4:18 pm
NeifiPerezMVP2007's Avatar
NeifiPerezMVP2007 NeifiPerezMVP2007 is offline
MVP
 
My Mood:

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeEila's/rant View Post
HATE THEM !!!

They are the most ant-christian people ever !! If you took what they say about christians and replaced it with Jew , they would be off the air in seconds .
Im not christian? Im anti Organized Religion. It only starts problems, kinda like what your talking about. 670 SUCKS!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Dec 4th 2006, 3:56 pm
HEYHEY HEYHEY is offline
MVP
 
My Mood:
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: CUBLAND
Posts: 1,542
You play right into B&B's hands.You are the tools and fall for there schtick.They thrive on creating controversy so people listen.Its a love to hate em mentality.Whats really funny is that you can't figure that out LOL.
As for Stone he has every right to bash the Cub.What have they won?I hope he bashes them till they win.Funny how I don't hear you complain about Mike Murphy.He bashes just as much and its daily but yet you only bash Stony.Hypocrites
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Dec 4th 2006, 4:10 pm
NeifiPerezMVP2007's Avatar
NeifiPerezMVP2007 NeifiPerezMVP2007 is offline
MVP
 
My Mood:

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEYHEY View Post
You play right into B&B's hands.You are the tools and fall for there schtick.They thrive on creating controversy so people listen.Its a love to hate em mentality.Whats really funny is that you can't figure that out LOL.
As for Stone he has every right to bash the Cub.What have they won?I hope he bashes them till they win.Funny how I don't hear you complain about Mike Murphy.He bashes just as much and its daily but yet you only bash Stony.Hypocrites
I don't listen to b&b. I listen to Mike Murphy because he is fair to the cubs (not like the mike north crew who are whores for the sox and the rest of 670) and he's not a hack like Steve Stone. Maybe the Cubs droped Stone for a good reason. If thats how the guy feels, I don't want the scum calling Cubs games. He fits in well at ESPN 2 with all the Steve Phillips type people who are so shure of what they say and its non stop New York Mets/Yankees and where the Cubs are a sad story to exploit!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Dec 4th 2006, 4:23 pm
HEYHEY HEYHEY is offline
MVP
 
My Mood:
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: CUBLAND
Posts: 1,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeifiPerezMVP2007 View Post
I don't listen to b&b. I listen to Mike Murphy because he is fair to the cubs (not like the mike north crew who are whores for the sox and the rest of 670) and he's not a hack like Steve Stone. Maybe the Cubs droped Stone for a good reason. If thats how the guy feels, I don't want the scum calling Cubs games. He fits in well at ESPN 2 with all the Steve Phillips type people who are so shure of what they say and its non stop New York Mets/Yankees and where the Cubs are a sad story to exploit!!!!
I think your hate is blinding you.The Cubs ARE a sad story to exploit.In fact they should be exploited at every opportunity.Its going on 99 years now if you havn't noticed son.Don't be part of the problem and defend this management team and the Cubs ownership.we finally have them spending $$ now.Don't let your foot off there throats just yet.Its taken us older Cub fans a lot to get to this point(spending for a winner).Don't defend losing anymore.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I Hate Steve Stone NeifiPerezMVP2007 The Bleachers 31 Mar 12th 2008 3:46 pm


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 3:13 am.



Copyright © 2006-2013 fogpog.com. All rights reserved.
Chicago Cubs logos Copyright © 2013 Major League Baseball and the Chicago Cubs.
Powered by: vBulletin v3.6.8, Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.