Ok guys, I've gotten two 12-team fantasy baseball leagues put together through Yahoo: one Points-based league and one H2H league. They are:
- League Name: Cubs World Series (ID# 95905) Password: fogpog
- Link: http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/95905
- Live Draft: Feb. 26, 7:00 PM CST
- League Name: Bleacher Bums (ID# 79946) Password: fogpog
- Link: http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/79946
- Live Draft: Feb. 27, 7:00 PM CST
I am the Iowa Cubbies in both leagues. Draft times can be changed if another time works better for most people. It would be nice to have different people in each league, but I'm not sure just how many people are interested so anyone is welcome to join either or both leagues. Also, please only join if you are committed to playing through the whole season. It really brings the leagues down when there are "dead teams". I'm guessing many spots will fill quickly, so be sure you get in on the leagues while you can. If you guys have any questions or suggestions, let me know. I look forward to competing with you guys!